The beetle and the bee game
to learn Spanish
Fast moving interactive game where you control the beetle and the bee moves randomly about the screen. The bee should be avoided and the strawberries collected by answering multiple choice questions about the Spanish topic you have selected - this is learning Spanish for fun!
- Fast moving adventure style game with character control via keyboard arrows.
- Learn or revise your Spanish vocabulary and win strawberries for your beetle!
- If you want to progress to the second level you do need to answer 5 Spanish vocab questions correctly...
back to top
Mix and match | 4 in a row | Pelmanism | Hangman | Rock fall
The beetle and the bee | The frog flies | Spelling game | Sow grow
How to play The beetle and bee in Spanish
- Choose 'The Beetle and the bee' from the Spanish games selection page.
- On the settings page click on the PLAY button to start playing.
- You are in the first screen of a simple maze.
- You are the beetle and you want to eat the strawberry but there is a bee who will try to sting you.
- Each time the bee stings you, you lose a little of your life.
- Use your keyboard's arrows to move the beetle over the strawberry.
- When you do, a box will open with a Spanish multiple choice question for your selected topic.
- Click on the correct text to answer the question.
- If you are right you win the stawberry - in either case, now you must get back to the swirly 'portal' at the top right of the screen.
- Rolling over the portal takes you to the next screen of the maze.
- There are two levels with 10 screens in each - in the second level there are 2 bees trying to sting you...
- You need 5 correct answers to get to the second level, and 5 correct in the second level to win.
- It's a fun game, but it is quite hard to get through to the end!
back to top
Spanish topics | Spanish lessons | Spanish games | Spanish tests | Spanish vocabulary
Home | About us | Privacy | Terms and conditions | FAQ | Contact
Select your view:
Desktop | Mobile